To be considered an Associate Member by the IAREBT, the individual needs to fulfill all the following criteria:
- Proof of degree in Psychology or Psychiatry.
- Proof of training in the REBT by a Certified Training Center.
- For other fields proof of license to practice psychotherapy in your country (ex. Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, MD, Nurses, and Counsellors).
Friends of the Association
To be considered a Friend of the Association, the individual needs to fulfill all the following criteria:
- Proof of currently studying Psychology or Psychiatry or proof of degree in paraprofessional fields.
- Have participated in other REBT trainings (not recognized/accredited by the IAREBT).
Select the affiliation membership(*)